Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette

Go down

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette Empty BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:18 pm

*All opinions are my own. My reviews are of my experiences and findings with the product. Your experience may be different.*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Everyone  Very Happy    I hope your evening is great.

In this post, I'm discussing BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette.  I have heard of BH Cosmetics via Youtube but I have not tried the brand before now.  There were things I really liked and things I really didn't like. I will get into that.

While I thought the packaging was interesting, the way they put it together. There were things that I didn't like at all about it.

The colors are beautiful, both the eye colors and the highlights. This comes with matte and shimmer colors. I understand there are people that like both types of eye color in a palette.

First, the palette comes in a slide off box, with a lot of information on the back side.

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette LE0YPHjl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette 097OGO7l

Then, the palette inside.  I don't like the packaging inside. I know why they did this the way they did but I like plastic packaging better.

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette TplgP5Jl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette RrMLrail

Eye colors one one side and contours and highlighters on the other.  There is a plastic clear cover over the contours and highlights and the eye colors.

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette TOqItgPl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette GtGF5UHl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette EqzhHNvl

Matte colors

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette LfqcHmXl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette TSKtuUll

Shimmers

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette EXdGnJhl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette VJgOZRVl

Swatches including Moonlight highlighter.

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette Ztd0PI3l

For the matte eye colors and the highlights and contours that I did not use, you can see in this video.

http://the-fashion-journal.forumotion.com/t97-bh-cosmetics-its-my-raye-raye-palette

Now, the first day I used the palette, I used the color Passion and I applied the color pretty heavy.
This was with no primer. The colors I used had no fly away but they do build a little on the side in the pan they are in.  I applied pretty thick and it stayed all day.

First day wearing.

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette GLLUGPwl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette PAVVMFHl

Then, after Milani foundation ( which another review is coming from the waterproof and sweat test.) and CG Cheekers blush in Plum, the highlighter Moonlight. This is a yellow highlighter and you can see it but not bad. This is the first highlighter I have used and I don't have a highlighter brush so its kind of spread out. The next use isn't as much.
So, I used my Smashbox Primer to set and it did well all day.

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette 70DISAkl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette X6Qsj8hl

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette SJvXASjl

The next day's use was not as much eye color or highlighter.  The eye color did not last as long this time but started to fade so you will want to use a primer. The highlighter stayed all day.

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette MNoQAh5l

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette ENcPU1Ql

This palette is ok. I like shimmers but not the matte eye colors.  I would consider buying the shimmers alone. They need to upgrade the packaging to plastic with matte eye colors on one side, shimmers on the other and contours and highlights below that.

Final thoughts are, the eye colors are pigmented also the highlights and contours. I think the palette is a great one for someone that likes the different colors in one palette.
I approve the eye colors, highlighters and contours.

BH Cosmetics Its My Raye Raye Palette BEe2E6Cl
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://the-fashion-journal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down